Friday, September 03, 2010

Thirty Days Hath September...

What a crappy ending to the month of August. Damn! I mean ever have one of those months? I feel like my psyche has been squeezed like a soggy sponge. I won't bore you with the details; believe me there are a lot of details. Basically, I have been put through the ringer. Betrayal and a an excruciating life decision that didn't turn out the way I had hoped. Where does it go from here? God only knows. Gotta keep positive, gotta keep on keepin' on.

While I'm on a rant let me just say this...I'm sick of these Reality t.v shows. Have we really come to this as a society? Are we really intrigued by who gets a rose, and what over-botoxed premenopausal housewife is doing what? News flash; a real housewife is overworked, under payed, overstressed, and trying to make ends meet in this economy. Have we really sunk so low as to be fascinated by a bunch of fist-pumping drunk morons from New Jersey(who aren't really from N.J)? And how are we mesmerized by a pretty girl with a big ass from an affluent family whose only talent is that she has no talent? Yeah, I know everyone wants their 15 minutes. But, do we have to embrace these so-called celebrities, that kind of behavior doesn't need to be celebrated. No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're idiots Here's a novel concept, why don't we celebrated those people who work hard, perform selfless acts and make society and better place for all of us?

Okay, I'm done now.


Till next time...













No comments: