Friday, January 13, 2006

Sanity Is So Overrated

Maybe I shouldn't post while in such a foul mood. Ah what the heck, it's good to get it out of my system. :)

False Forever

One flesh torn in two
One heart ripped from it's cage
Nothing left of us
fragmented me
fragmented you
shards of forever reflected in my eyes
Refusing to let go; I molded something
from nothing.
Clenching love's petal in my fist,
it's essence bleeding into my skin as I sank.
The fragrance left nothing but rumored happiness.

In the beginning I cried lover's tears;
tears that could fill the well of silenced between us.
And now, at the end, I wear a coat of numbness that
shields me from your raining indifference.
Leave.
I know you want to.
Search for your "self" wherever you can find it.
Design a destiny that excludes me.
There is nothing left for me to give
that you haven't already taken.
There is nothing left to say but..."Goodbye".


My apologies to the brilliant writers who post on my blog, I know that was difficult to stomach. Ha! ;p

On a brighter note: I never talk about my daughter on my blog, but I just want to take this chance to say that I am so proud of her. If not for participating in the creation of her, I would truly loathe my ex..no wait,I still do; well maybe not as much. Anyhoo, my daughter has been accepted to participate in the Miss Virginia Junior Pre-teen Pageant. She's not only pretty, she's smart, and fearless. Okay I'll stop bragging. ;) I won't be blogging for a while, because I'm moving. Tune in next week...same Bat time...same Bat channel.

bless,
Moni

No comments: